Rates

Ghostwriting Rates For Amanda Evans

SEO Articles:

SEO (search engine optimization) Articles are unique articles that will include all your keywords, primary keywords, etc. These articles are 500 words each and also include the relevant meta tags that are required for Search Engine purposes. These articles start at a rate of €35.  Bulk rates are also available.

Blog Posts:

Blog posts can be created and posted to your wordpress blog.  Rates start at €25 per post.  All posts can be optimized for your chosen keywords and will be written with the intention of getting readers interacting and commenting.  Catchy headlines will be used to draw attention to your posts and make them link worthy.  Bulk rates are also available.

Website Content:

Website copywriting is an art in itself as is every individual website. It is impossible to set a fixed rate for this because all website content will differ depending on the type of website you run. As a guideline, rates will start at approximately €0.15 per word. You can contact me for a more accurate cost based on the details of your website project.

News Articles/Press Releases

Rates for press releases are fixed at €100 per press release.
Press releases are commonly used to increase traffic and links to websites and can be extremely successful when written by a professional and using the keywords that you wish to target.

E-books/Reports:

E-books and reports are based on a fixed rate of €25 per page.
All e-books and reports can be converted to pdf once final approval has been received.

Mature Audience Content:

Mature audience content writing is priced per project and as such does not have a set rate. Please contact me to discuss your project and I will provide you with a quotation.  As a general guideline please note that articles and blog posts in this genre start at €50.

A Brief Word About Revisions

All my services include 2 rounds of revisions unless otherwise stated in the cost. Should you require further revisions we can discuss this at the time.

How I Will Work With You

From the beginning of a project right through to the very end you can expect daily updates and reports on progress. If you project involves a series of articles you can expect to receive completed articles on a daily basis
for your review and approval. If revisions are required they can then be dealt with immediately saving you time at the end of the project.

I do like to work very closely with my clients and you can expect daily e-mail reports. I believe in satisfaction and giving my clients 100% because that is what you are paying for isn’t it?

Payment Schedule

First time clients will always be expected to pay 50% of the project cost upfront before any work begins. The remainder of the payment is due on completion and approval of the project. All payments are made via paypal.

Return clients pay 25% upfront with the remaining 75% at the end of the project.

The Rights You Will Be Purchasing

All the work that I complete for my clients is on a ghostwriting basis. This essentially means that you are paying for the full rights to the content that I produce. I do not have any rights to this work once
payment has been received and you are free to place your name as the author.


The following two tabs change content below.

Amanda J Evans

Freelance Writer/Ghostwriter/Author
I am a writer and author living in Ireland with my husband and two wonderful children. I have been writing for as long as I can remember and love working in the self help and spiritual genres. My other specialist area is online gambling and I have been writing for this genre since 2007. I am always available to discuss project ideas and collaborations as well as book writing.